My Marin Commute
Residents and commuters who travel to and from Marin County can earn prizes by logging their commutes in the My Marin Commute platform. Every day you use a green commute alternative is a chance to win prizes in the monthly raffle prize drawing and our seasonal campaigns. You’ll also get valuable information on saving for your pocketbook and the environment!
How to Get Started
- Go to the My Marin Commute
- Click the “Log Now” button and enter your information.
- Click “Okay, Let’s Go!” to provide your commute details
- Log your daily trips and win!
How To Log Trips:
To log a trip via the web dashboard:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to your dashboard and find the trip logging widget.
- Today is already selected if you just want to log your day’s commute, but you can also select other days in the past if necessary.
- Click Where Did You Go? to enter your origin and destination, or to choose one of your saved commutes. (Location logging not available on all platforms.)
- Pick when you departed on this trip. If you are logging a round trip, choose when you returned as well. Only logging one way? Just click No Return Trip.
- Put in your distance for your trip. If logging by location is enabled for your system, the distance will be calculated for you!
- Choose what mode you used, such as carpool or bike.
- Hit Log Trips and you’re all done! When you return to the site, all this information will be saved for you so you only have to click Log Trips and you’ll be all set.
The Commute Tracker app for My Marin Commute powered by RideAmigos is designed to make tracking and logging your commute trips as easy as possible.
Just connect Commute Tracker to your My Marin Commute account, enter your home and work locations, then check back in every few days to confirm your trips.
My Marin Commute offers several different Connected App options, depending on your system’s configuration. Options include Scoop, Strava, Waze Carpool, and more.
Once connected, these apps will can automatically synchronize your commute trips to your My Marin Commute account, making trip logging completely painless! To manage your connected apps, visit your user profile by clicking on your name in the upper right corner, Edit Profile, then choose Connected Apps on the left side of your screen. Learn more about Connected Apps.